Ras Al Khaimah is one of the states of the United Arab Emirates and is located in the northern side of the country. The state is widely known for its gorgeous Arabian gulf beaches while the National Museum of Ras Al Khaimah, traditional Mohammed bin Salem Mosque, and Dhayah fort located on top of the mountain from the 19th century, are some of the other attractions of this mesmerizingly beautiful state. The Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAKFTZ) was established in the Year 2000 and it has been growing at a brisk pace since then. If you’re looking for RAK free zone business setup, please read on.
The Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone is home to over 8,000 foreign companies from 100 countries, which respect over 50 sectors. It is situated just an hour away from the iconic regional economic hub city of Dubai. Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone is an ideal and cost-effective place to set up your business as the following aspects entertain the foreign investors to give them the right place to expand their reach internationally.
- If you set up your company in the Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone, you get an absolute exemption from income and corporate taxes
- Your offshore company in RAK FTZ is absolutely your company and you don’t have to dedicate any of its stakes with a local partner.
- The efficient and investors-friendly business procedures allow for simple and fast registration process of foreign companies at the free trade zone.
- The authorities have further expedited the procedures to issue UAE visas and residencies to the owner and staff members of the offshore companies.
- The task of choosing the right place for your company setup is made easy in Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone where you can easily select from the various real estate options.
- The Mazeed Services Desk is the place to be to discover a wide range of business support facilities. The services include printing, advertising, insurance, logistics, and procurement support.
- Located quite close to the regional trade hub of Dubai, RAK Free Trade Zone allows businesses to easily access markets in North Africa, South and Central Asia, Europe, Central Asia, Middle East, and South Asia.
The United Arab Emirates has already taken center-stage in the regional economic and trade activities and Dubai freezone company formation is always a great option for any investor or a group of investors who want to explore the magic of Dubai.